The Easton Mako M3 Ice Pant is the entry level model in the Easton Mako line. This pant provides a level of protection ideal for begginer to intermediate play.
The Easton Mako M3 has a standard design using medium-density foams around a plastic insert for the kidney, hip and tailbone protection. The lower legs are protected by a thick layer of EPP foam backing a ribbed plastic insert. The contoured fit of this pant helps to secure the protection in the right place without allowing it move and make the player vulnerable. The stretch crotch gusset that runs front to back entirely helps to provide mobility when taking long strides.
- Spine Protector - Segmented, forward flexing medium density foam panel
- Kidney pad - A layer of medium-density foam with a plastic insert
- Segmented tailbone pad - Medium-density foams with HDPE plastic inserts
- Padded belt line
- Thigh pad - Thick EPP foam with ribbed HDPE plastic inserts
- Lower rear leg pad made of a medium-density foam
- Designed for the players looking for maximum freedom of movement without sacrificing protection
- Contoured fit - Contours starting in the hips down into the legs
- Single draw-string enclosure system
- 2-way stretch inner leg panelsl
- Leg zips with velcro tab
- Suspender buttons
- Printed Easton logos on the thigh pad and kidney protector
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion