The new Synergy ST4 pant uses a split shell design with Easton's textured nylon in the upper pant area and 420D nylon throughout the rest of the pant. This allows for excellent breathability and moisture management. HDPE parts are used in the hip and thigh area for excellent impact protection. A low profile Spine Tec back protector and padded belt cover also come standard on the ST4 pant.
The athletic cut provides a contoured fit that reduces negative space within the pant allowing for better mobility and movement. Suspender buttons allow for suspenders for those who want, and leg zippers with Velcro closures provide options for suiting up.
* Pro-inspired Torso Guard offers excellent protection for the vital organs and spine while maintaining excellent mobility
* Contoured interior lining for optimal fit
* Pro-look patterns that utilize HDPE parts in the hip and thigh area
* Low profile Spine Tec™ back protector and padded belt cover
* Athletic cut that maximizes movement with a contour fit that eliminates negative space
* Includes leg zippers with Velcro® closures
* Traditional-style lace up front plus single belt closure
* 420D shell construction
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion