The Bauer Nexus 1000 Ice Hockey Pants are the premier pant from the Nexus line. The Nexus ice pant line-up incorporates a classic fit similar to the Bauer Supreme ice pant line-up from 2012. The Nexus 1000 features a pro level of protection and excellent mobility with the use of advanced materials such as EPP foam and F-One Shell technology.
Bauer used a variety of high-end materials and technologies in the Nexus 1000 to give a player the highest level of protection. First, the hip and thigh boards are made using their F-One Shell Technology that fuses tough plastic to both sides of a high-density foam pad. This process maximizes protection while keeping the pant light. The kidneys and spine maintain advanced protection with molded EPP foam that is 10% more protective and 15% lighter than traditional dual-density foams.
The Nexus 1000 utilizes durable and stretchable materials throughout both the interior and exterior that are abrasion-resistant and flexible. The outer shell is constructed of a dense nylon that is abrasion-resistant and breathable. Down both sides of the pant, front and rear, Bauer used a stretch leg gussets to allow a player to maximize their stride without being bound up by their pant. The Dynamic Flex Zones use the same philosophy and are located on both sides of the front enclosure system.
- Spine protector featuring molded EPP Foam with a plastic insert
- EPP Foam is very protective and lightweight
- F-One shell technology location on hip and thigh boards
- Fused foams to poly inserts to reduce weight and increase protection
- 2-piece thigh pad - Thick high-density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Lower rear leg pad - High-density, perforated foam pad
- 2-piece hip pad - Thick-high density foams with ribbed poly inserts
- Vent Armour Composite kidney and spine pads - Composite foam protection. 25% lighter than traditional poly and foam inserts.
- Moded EPP Kidney Pads
- EPP foam is 10% more protective and 15% lighter than traditional double density foam
- Segmented tailbone pad - High density foams with poly inserts
- Padded belt line
- Traditional ice pant fit - snugger in the hips loose in the legs
- Heavy-duty 800 denier nylon outer hip and thigh overlays
- Adjustable spine pad - Attached with elastic to move with the player
- Front, multi-stretch, ventilated, fine mesh panels
- 4-way stretch full crotch panel
- Inner leg Lycra leg panels
- Upper rear Lycra panels
- Rear mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Padded Lace-up up front
- Multi directional belt function offers a snug secure fit
- Skate lace front closure
- Leg zips with pleats and a Velcro closure
- Thermo-Max+ liner offers a soft comfortable feel that wicks moisture
- Stitched Bauer thigh and belt logos
- Screen printed Bauer rear leg logo
- Removable thigh guard for easy embroidery
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion