Graf Ultra G75 Ice Hockey Skates Sr
We ship all parcels, via GLS with track & trace number so your parcel can always be tracked.
We will endeavour to ensure all goods are available as displayed, however occasionally inventory errors may affect the availability of an item. We reserve the rights to price discrepancies, and will cancel orders with pricing errors.
Probably the best skate Graf has ever made, and that is saying a lot! The all new for 2011 Ultra G75 is Graf's strongest, lightest skate ever.
The use in the GRAF ULTRA G-75 of the HIGH-TECH material SRPP, along with its advanced design, creates one of the most stable and at the same time lightest boots that GRAF has ever manufactured.
SRPP (self-reinforced polypropylene) is an extremely lightweight, highly impact-resistant material, consisting of a combination of various layers of woven polypropylene.
The new reinforcement concept used in the ULTRA G-75 offers a lightweight, flexible zone for the ball of the foot, which allows the boot to adapt excellently to the shape of the foot.
The heel and ankle meanwhile have extra reinforcement to guarantee an excellent and comfortable support.
AMC COMPOSITE is a new two-layer lining. It consists of a layer of tried-and-tested, fast-drying AIRNET, laminated to another layer of lightweight, soft and adaptable CLARINO material.
- SRPP Technology - Thermofomable composite quarter construction reinforced with a multi-dimensional thermolam system
- Traditional felt tongue with moldable reinforcements improving fit in a new lightweight design
- Anatomic moldability combined with a tuned flex system for fit and function
- AMC Composite Lining - evaFit + AirNet technology + microfibre
- Tri-laminate composite counter reinforcemente
- Anatomical, impact resistant grilamid toe cap
- Comes with Graf's unobtanium waxed laces
- Anatomical ankle pads and footbeds
- 100% Carbon fiber molded insole
- Reinforced Carbon texalite outsol
- Ultra 5000 Holder