Tour Fish BoneLite 725 Roller Hockey Skates
We ship all parcels, via GLS with track & trace number so your parcel can always be tracked.
We will endeavour to ensure all goods are available as displayed, however occasionally inventory errors may affect the availability of an item. We reserve the rights to price discrepancies, and will cancel orders with pricing errors.
The Tour Fish BoneLite 725 Roller Hockey Skates combine top of the line features with a great price. The Direct Power System (DPS™) works with the Labeda Hum'er aluminum frames to allow for one of the lowest centers of gravity in the game. The Eviction frame utilizes an all 80mm wheel set up (76mm on sizes 5-6) to produce a powerful stride.
The Accu-Aire and In-Step ventilation system are also seen on the top of the line BoneLite Pro skate, allowing for excellent air flow during the game and significantly decreasing drying time.
- Lightweight Tuff-Skin
- Ultra Light 3D reflective exterior
- Ankle Foams:
- Custom reinforced ankle support unit
- Performance blend of memory foam padding
- Heel Support:
- Heel Stabilizer
- Accu-Aire Ventilation System
- Tongue Construction:
- Thin performance mesh tongue with HD foams for protection and lace-bit prevention
- Carbon graphite outsole - Maximizes energy transfer
- Direct Power System (DPS™)- This is a cavity in the front portion of the outsole allowing larger 80mm wheels to be recessed into the skate. Therefore, the skate can use all 80mm sized wheels to increase the player’s speed and maximum grip, while still maintaining a low center of gravity.
Low center of gravity = more control more speed!
- Frame: Labeda Hum'er Pro frame:
- Extruded Aluminum frame
- Single Axle design
- Use all one size wheel for maximum speed and grip
- Wheel sizes:
Skate size 5-6 - 76mm
Skate size 7-13 - 80mm
- Labeda Dynasty III Grip (like 74A)
- Standard 608 hub design
- Bevo Gold Abec 9 Bearings