Easton Synergy SE16 Tapered Blade
We ship all parcels, via GLS with track & trace number so your parcel can always be tracked.
We will endeavour to ensure all goods are available as displayed, however occasionally inventory errors may affect the availability of an item. We reserve the rights to price discrepancies, and will cancel orders with pricing errors.
Easton Synergy SE16 hockey blade is Easton's premier composite blade. Fits in low kick point tapered shafts giving the player an exceptionally quick release perfect for the player that focuses on snap shots and wrist shots. The SE16 is precision molded giving the blade a consistent stiff feel from heel to toe resulting in enhanced performance.
* Short hosel - low kick point design
* Ultra thin blade geometry
* Precision molded - Delivers consistent, durable, dynamic performance and is Easton's calling card for composite blade manufacturing
* Taper Flex™ is geometrically engineered to direct the flex point to the end of the stick, resulting in an ultra quick release
* Weight: 130 grams (weight varies depending on curve)
* Fits low kick point tapered shafts