Easton Synergy SE16 hockey blade is Easton's premier composite blade. Fits in low kick point tapered shafts giving the player an exceptionally quick release perfect for the player that focuses on snap shots and wrist shots. The SE16 is precision molded giving the blade a consistent stiff feel from heel to toe resulting in enhanced performance.
* Short hosel - low kick point design
* Ultra thin blade geometry
* Precision molded - Delivers consistent, durable, dynamic performance and is Easton's calling card for composite blade manufacturing
* Taper Flex™ is geometrically engineered to direct the flex point to the end of the stick, resulting in an ultra quick release
* Weight: 130 grams (weight varies depending on curve)
* Fits low kick point tapered shafts
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.